Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? (Part One)

on Linggo, Pebrero 19, 2012
(The story of a man named Joshua and the ladies that became part of his life. How he fell in love, feel loved, and searched for love, Joshua discovers how to really love a woman.)

First of Three Parts:
COLEEN
     
     Alone in the corner, I am speechless, hopeless, and loveless. The guitar is strumming but no lyrics are coming. It's another beginning, another path, another experience.

     Waiting or somebody to come, a wonderful lady approached and sat beside me. The words she spoke is like a melody in my head. I have no one to talk to, until this angel came to stay with me. This is how I met Coleen, my first love.

     Time passed by and seasons have changed, but my feelings for Coleen never fades. Like a tattoo that's marked on my heart, it still remains and hard to replace. I asked for a chance if we can be together. She said yes, and promised the love that would last forever. Love is not just a noun, it's also a verb  not just said, but also done.

     Promises, promises. I felt pain in my heart when that promise was broken, and never even made. Yes, we have lots of differences, but that doesn't mean she has to be different. Dreams are shattered, happiness turned to sadness, the relationship has ended –  but not my love that longs for her.

     
     I know it's hard for me to move on, since the first cut is the deepest. And I was blinded by this love at first sight thing which I should say, not true. Because at second glance, you will know what would be the chance. Love isn't the moment you struck your eyes on a beautiful person; it is just an admiration. For love knows the feeling and not just the sight of the other.

      I don't believe that first love never dies. You may have the memory of her but the feelings do not stay. I kept moving forward because if I stayed in this lonely road, I will just get stranded on this traffic jammed loneliness.

    A relationship is like a bicycle which needs balance and proper control. It wouldn't work properly if the wheel is alone. I know I'll still meet someone on the road that's worth my force and sacrifice to join me on this ride. I'm having this journey called love right now but I don't know where to go, 'coz this destination is hard to find.

     I escaped from yesterday's sorrow, and now, I'm free to travel, discover and enjoy the tunes along the way of possibilities.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento