Songs with "Because Of You" Titles

on Biyernes, Marso 23, 2012
There are lots of songs with the same song titles, especially the English ones. But "Because Of You" songs is not just two or three...but many more! Here are some of them:

"Because of you, there's a song in my heart. Because of you, my romance had its start. Because of you, the sun will shine. The moon and stars will say you're mine forever and never to part." - James Darren, 2001

"Want to, but I can't help it. I love the way it feels, it's got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real. I need it when I want it, I want it when I don't. Tell myself I'll stop everyday, knowin' that I won't." - Ne-Yo, 2007

"You're my sunshine after the rain. You're the cure against my fear and my pain. 'Cause I'm losing my mind when you're not around. It's all (it's all), it's all because of you." - 98 Degrees, 1998

"You can paint a picture using words. You can make me feel I top the world. When you're near I'm never feeling blue. 'Cause you always know just what to do, to do. Touching the heart of me." - Gabrielle, 1994

"Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk. Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt. Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me. Because of you I am afraid." - Kelly Clarkson, 2006

"From what you do, because of you. You know I can't be there each time that you call. I swore not to come, but I'm here after all. I know by the look that I see in your eye. I won't stand around and I won't watch you die. From what you do, because of you." - Nickelback, 2004

"Because of you, the winter feeds my heart while summer blows and burns my disappearing youth. My love is gone. Never feel again. Because of love, I feel nothing. Because of you, I'll never feel again the agony of pain will never bruise or start." - Skunk Anansie, 2009

"Because of you, my life has changed. Thank you for the love and the joy you bring. Because of you, I feel no shame. I'll tell the world it's because of you." - Keith Martin, 2004

"I used to walk home all alone, it used to be so sad. I used to be all by myself, used to be so bad until you - you came along and took me by the hand. Until you - you came along and said that you'd be my man." - The Cover Girls, 1987

(Some versions of the songs on the list are revived by different artists.)


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento